Tuesday, 13 November 2007

1 Month to go

So here starts the 1 month wait for Dubai. There are so many things that you need to remember to take I've made so many lists I've got folders with plans and lists everywhere . I'm planning a mock pack in a few days to see if my suitcase is even going to be big enough. It's so exciting but being as disorganised as i am i'm sure i'm going to forget some things how scary.

I finished my medicals finally I really honestly think that that was the most stressful part of the the whole journey !! The funniest part is we have to do it all over again in Dubai .

I've organised a leaving due and I've decided to go paint balling! I absolutely love paint balling and i'm getting all my friends and family together for a day of running through the woods like lunatics !

2 comments:

Jessicat said...

I Vikki, my name is Jessica, im Adams 2nd cousin, I live in South Africa. Guy, his dad, my cousin, sent me your blog site so thought i would say hi. My brother Nathan left a week ago to Dubai for an airshow and to look for a job. He is a pilot, looks like he has been successful, dont know to many details yet but he says he LOOOOOVES Dubai and wants to say and says its so clean and picturesque so something for you to look forward to. Best of luck in your new venture and i will keep looking on your blog for updates i have a site but cant remember what it is, facebook is the new in thing now - Bon Voyage!

Annie said...

goodluck on your EK journey Vics..we're just here watching you :)...


i created a page in my blog - collection of EK CREW BLOGS. & you're one of it..hope you dont mind..a lot of aspiring EK Crews were sending me message before asking for blogs of current EK staff, & that's the most thing i can do for now..

anyway Bon Vojage..for sure you'll have a great time there like MGA (my brother)..


cheers!
www.annie-thejourney.com