Thursday, 4 October 2007

Medicals

I got my email through about the medicals and they are so extensive!!!! My doctor has never seen such an extensive medical for pre employment it's taken me 3 weeks running to the doctors searching britain for a dentist and trying to get a head x ray at the hospital who have never heard of anyone just walking in for a head xray before lol. They are quite costly I had to pay £16 for the head x ray , £45 for dentist luckily nothing wrong with my teeth, £80 for doctors medical, £86 for chest xray , nothing for vaccinations or blood tests so all in all about £227 not too bad i suppose. The best thing to do is print out all the paperwork on the email and staple it together give one to the doctor and one for you to check. The nurse might not think you need all the vaccinations that emirates says you need but I just got them all done. Its funny at the hospital there was a big xray with an emirates form on it I asked if it was mine and it wasnt so theres another girl getting her x rays done at st richards hospital in chichester i wonder who she is ???

No comments: